News & Events
- Drones on The Farm -- What Are the Laws? Sept. 17
- Pipeline Easement Issues Briefing Sept. 17
- Northwest Ohio Ag-Business Breakfast Forum Sept. 18
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
MarketReady Training Program
Mar. 19, 2013 | 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
Nationwide and Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center
2201 Fred Taylor Dr.
Columbus, OH 43210
Food producers looking to sell through different marketing channels are invited to attend a MarketReady training program. The day-long workshop teaches what is required to sell to grocers, restaurants and other wholesale buyers.
The cost is $75 per person and $25 for each additional person from the same business.
Producers who complete MarketReady training can apply to participate in the Ohio Food Forum where pre-arranged meetings with wholesale buyers are held while your product is being demonstrated to other buyers from around the state.