News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Bio-Energy Workshop April 8
Apr. 8, 2013 | 09:00 am - 01:30 pm
OSU South Centers Endeavor Center
1862 Shyville Road
The workshop will examine bio-crop production in Ohio, energy policy, and potential biomass markets. The workshop will review a bio-energy case study from Ashtabula County, provide insight on bio-energy opportunities form researchers at Ohio State University and Michigan State University, and offer a walking tour of bio-energy crops on the OSU South Centers campus. During the walking tour participants will observe different varieties of Miscanthus giganteus, Arundo, warm-season native grasses, hybrid Willows, and Guayule plantation sites.
Capacity is limited to 90 participants. Registration for the event is $10 and includes breakfast and a hot lunch.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-297-2072, ext. 132 by April 4.