News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Oil and Gas Leasing Issues Briefing April 8
Apr. 8, 2013 | 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm
Cabela's Tamarack Cache
110 Cabela Blvd. East
This is a joint program with Michigan Farm Bureau.
This program highlights details a landowner should consider in negotiating a new lease agreement. Working with land agents, project developers, legal counsel, landowner associations and regulatory personnel are highlighted. Additional information on drilling technology, pooling provisions as well as steps establishing environmental baselines to address hydraulic fracturing issues is presented.
Contact Laura Campbell at 517-323-7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.