News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Pipeline Easement Issues Briefing April 16
Apr. 16, 2013 | 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
226 Middle Avenue
A variety of interstate, instrastate and local oil and gas colleciton networks are being installed throughout Ohio. Learn the basics of creating an effective easement agreement across private property. Issues concerning financial compensation, natural resource conservation, repair/remediation and conditions where eminent domain provisions apply are presented.
Contact Lake County Soil and Water Conservation District at 440-350-2730 for additional program information.