News & Events
- Drones on The Farm -- What Are the Laws? Sept. 17
- Pipeline Easement Issues Briefing Sept. 17
- Northwest Ohio Ag-Business Breakfast Forum Sept. 18
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
Home Grown in Darke County
Jul. 10, 2013 - Jul. 31, 2013
Darke County Farm Bureau is hosting its annual four-part cooking series. The classes will demonstrate how to prepare dishes featuring local products including beef, pork, chicken and buffalo.
Classes take place July 10,17, 24 and 31.Register one week prior to each class
Cost: Farm Bureau member: $5; nonmember: $10
Registration: Contact Darke County Farm Bureau at 855-335-1471 or email@example.com.