News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Richland County Farm to Plate
Jul. 20, 2013 - Sep. 28, 2013
Shelby Farmers’ Market
Brought to the community by Richland Farm Bureau, Richland Community Development Group and the Hazelgrove Farm Bureau Community Council, this event series at the Shelby Farmers’ Market will feature local chefs, including Ed Pickens and Doc's Deli, preparing foods while sharing cooking tips and menu ideas to help maximize the use of seasonal, local foods. The program is provided at no cost to attendees, but starter packets of the featured item (including recipes, food and/or coupons) will be on sale. Programs take place July 20, Aug. 3, 17, 31, Sept. 14 and 28.
Cost: Free event. Meal starter kits — Farm Bureau members: $3; nonmembers: $5. No registration required
For information, contact Richland County Farm Bureau at 419-747-7488 or firstname.lastname@example.org.