News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Ag Day at the Doyt
Sep. 21, 2013 | 09:00 am - 12:00 pm
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH
Join Wood County Farm Bureau and other agricultural organizations for a football game tailgate. Enjoy tasty food samples while learning proper grilling techniques, drive a pedal tractor, decorate a pumpkin and talk to producers about food grown in northwestern Ohio. Price includes game ticket, food and T-shirt.
The event begins 3 hours prior to kickoff and kickoff is not known at this time.Cost: $10
Registration: Contact Lucas County Farm Bureau at email@example.com or 800-333-8015. Register by Sept. 5.