News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Pipeline Issues Briefing Aug. 28
Aug. 28, 2013 | 06:00 pm - 09:00 pm
1223 N. SR 741
A variety of interstate, intrastate and local oil and gas collection networks are being installed throughout Ohio. Learn the basics of creating an effective easement agreement across private property. Issues concerning financial compensation, natural resource conservation, repair/remediation and conditions where eminent domain provisions apply are presented.
This meeting is being held in conjunction with the Warren County Farm Bureau annual meeting.
Please call Warren County Farm Bureau at 800-443-6830 for more information.