News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Oil and Gas Leasing Briefing Sept. 16
Sep. 16, 2013 | 06:00 pm - 09:00 pm
115 Cedar Street
This program highlights details a landowner should consider in negotiating a new lease agreement. Working with land agents, project developers, legal counsel, landowner associations and regulatory personnel are highlighted. Additional information on Ohio geology, drilling technology, pooling provisions, as well as steps establishing environmental baselines to address hudraulic fracturing issues is presented.
This meeting is taking place as part of the Defiance County Farm Bureau annual meeting. Please contact Defiance County Farm Bureau at 800-783-2873 for more information.