News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Oil and Gas and Wind Leasing Briefing Sept. 14
Sep. 14, 2013 | 06:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Black Swamp Nature Center
Corner of CR 107 and CR 132
This program highlights details a landowner should consider in negotiating a new lease agreement. Working with land agents, project developers, legal counsel, landowner associations and regulatory personnel are highlighted. Additional information on Ohio geology, drilling and wind technology, pooling provisions, as well as steps establishing environmental baselines to address hudraulic fracturing issues is presented.
This meeting is taking place as part of the Paulding County Farm Bureau annual meeting. Please contact Paulding County Farm Bureau at 800-260-3499 for more information.