News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Community Energy Briefing Sept. 3
Sep. 3, 2013 | 06:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Kalida Knights of Columbus Hall
718 Napoleon Road
During the course of the program, energy related issues impacting the area of are discussed. This could include: Oil & Gas Leasing, Wind Farm Development, Infrastructure (Pipelines and electric transmission lines being constructed across farm property), Customer Choice Programs (What farmers and rural residents need to ask before they sign a contract with an energy service provider) and other energy related issues by request.
This briefing is taking place as part of the Putnam County Farm Bureau Annual Meeting. Contact Putnam County Farm Bureau for more information, 800-260-3499.