News & Events
- Drones on The Farm -- What Are the Laws? Sept. 17
- Pipeline Easement Issues Briefing Sept. 17
- Northwest Ohio Ag-Business Breakfast Forum Sept. 18
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
Ohio's Dog Laws Web Meeting - Oct. 2
Oct. 2, 2013 | 07:00 pm - 08:00 pm
Online (via Google Hangout On-Air Broadcast)
Landowners often have competing concerns in regards to manís best friend. Most farms are home to one or more dogs that serve as both pet and employee. However, landowners are also acutely aware of the threat other trespassing dogs may pose to livestock.
Consumers are concerned about how dogs are raised in the commercial breeding industry. New rules are being developed to help ensure that these dogs receive appropriate care.
Ohio Farm Bureau (OFBF) members are invited to join OFBF Director of Legal Education Leah Curtis, and Dr. Leah Dorman, director of food programs, for a discussion about Ohioís dog laws, as well as an update on commercial breeding laws and regulation.
This online meeting is FREE for Ohio Farm Bureau members only, but you must register to attend by filling out the form below. Members may submit questions during the registration process, or ask them during the live event.