News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
The Woods in Your Backyard Oct. 14
Oct. 14, 2013 | 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
Fairfield County OSU Extension
831 College Avenue
Lancaster, OH 43130
This one day workshop is for those landowners who have a small section of woods out back that they want to learn more about. Which trees and shrubs are 'good' and what are they good for? Want to attract wildlife, improve the health of the trees, deal with invasive species...this workshop is for you!
At the Fairfield County OSU Extension office this in depth class is designed to help woodland owners get a better understanding of their woodland resources. The first portion of this class will be inside with the afternoon spent outside applying what was discussed in the morning session.
Registration is $35 and it covers lunch and course materials.
This class qualifies for 5 hours of continuing education credit for the Ohio Forest Tax Law program.