News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
2013 Why Trees Matter Forum Oct. 16
Oct. 16, 2013 | 08:30 pm - 04:30 pm
Hilton Garden Inn
959 Dover Road
Wooster, OH 44691
This year the forum will feature an update on Secrest Arboretum, the latest in i-Tree Ecological, Social and Health Audits and an update on OSU's bid for Tree Campus status on main campus and several of the regional ones as well.
OSU Wildlife Program Specialist in the School of Environment & Natural Resources, Marne Titchenell wil present a talk covering some of Ohio's feathered friends - 'Ohio's Woodpeckers: Flickers, Sapsuckers, Downies & More.
There will be an update on the Great Lakes Early Detection Network (GLEDN) invasive species app and an update on invasive pest, pathogens and plants as we look across the state.
Early registration is $60 (register before Oct. 2) with late registration being $70. Final day to register is Oct. 9.