News & Events
- Drones on The Farm -- What Are the Laws? Sept. 17
- Pipeline Easement Issues Briefing Sept. 17
- Northwest Ohio Ag-Business Breakfast Forum Sept. 18
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
2014 Young Agricultural Professionals Leadership Experience Jan. 24-25
Jan. 24, 2014 - Jan. 25, 2014
50 N. Third St.
Columbus, OH 43215
Young Agricultural Professionals Leadership Experience is an opportunity to build personal and professional skills, network with agricultural leaders, and learn to make a difference in your community, Farm Bureau and agriculture. Join Ohio Farm Bureau Young Ag Professionals for a time of personal and professional development, fun, food and fellowship!
The cost is $150 for one person or $200 for a couple. Registration deadline is Dec. 13.
Some agenda highlights include the YAP Discussion Meet semi-finals and several fantastic sessions covering traditional agriculture, niche farming/marketing and consumer education topics. View a full list of sessions with descriptions along with the registration form on the conference brochure.
Check out highlights from last year's Winter Leadership Experience in the video below!