News & Events
- Big Solar Business & Community Solar Workshop March 27
- East Ohio Women in Agriculture Conference March 27
- Tuscarawas County Young Ag Professional Kickoff March 27
- 2015 Northeast Ohio Small Farm Conference and Trade Show March 28
- 2015 Ohio River Valley Woodland & Wildlife Workshop March 28
Land as Your Legacy Nov. 21
Nov. 21, 2013 | 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm
75 Water Street
Clifton, OH 45316
If you farm, you need a plan.It's your land and you should decide who inherits it. But if you want to ensure your wishes are carried out after you’re gone, then you need a transition plan. lt ensures your wishes are honored and minimizes legal difficulties and confusion for your family as your operation transitions to the next generation. So, join us for a free seminar to learn how you can take control of your legacy. We'll over topics such as the benefits of having a transition plan, who needs one and what you need to do to get your plan in place.
Sponsored by Green County Farm Bureau and Nationwide Insurance
Please RSVP by Nov. 13, 937-382-4407 or [email protected].
You are welcome to bring a guest.