News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
USDA animal disease traceability meeting Oct. 29
Oct. 29, 2013 | 06:30 pm - 08:00 pm
102 Buckeye St.
Sugarcreek, OH 44681
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is holding meetings for anyone that transports livestock across state lines, has their own livestock, veterinarians and their staff, OSU extension personnel, licensed livestock dealers, haulers or others interested in learning about the new Animal Disease Traceability rule.
This is open to the public. Representatives from the Ohio Department of Agriculture and the USDA will be available at the meeting to answer questions.
Ohio Farm Bureau members can also request to view a recording of a web meeting held for members about the Animal Disease Traceabiity rule.