News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
How to Keep Your Farm Farmland
Dec. 10, 2013 | 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Montgomery SWCD office
10025 Amity Road
Interested in permanently protecting your farm so that you and future generations can keep farming? If so, Three Valley Conservation Trust (3VCT), in partnership with Montgomery Soil & Water Conservation District (SWCD), will be presenting on the who, what, where, and how of the Ohio Department of Agriculture’s Office of Farmland Preservation Local Agricultural Easement Purchase Program (LAEPP).
Join us for information on this program and how it can help your family. The 2014 funding round application period starts Jan. 15, 2014.Please join us to learn more about this incredible program! Questions? Contact Megan Chapman, Land Protection Specialist, 3VCT, at 513-524-2150, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Dan Jackson, Montgomery SWCD, 937-854-7646 ext. 105, JacksonDa@mcohio.org.