News & Events
- Big Solar Business & Community Solar Workshop March 27
- East Ohio Women in Agriculture Conference March 27
- Tuscarawas County Young Ag Professional Kickoff March 27
- 2015 Northeast Ohio Small Farm Conference and Trade Show March 28
- 2015 Ohio River Valley Woodland & Wildlife Workshop March 28
Ohio Dairy Producers Association HR Legal Seminar Dec. 10
Dec. 10, 2013 | 09:30 am - 01:30 pm
Shisler Conference Center
A successful dairy farm is built upon great cow management and great employees who help carry out your dairy business plans. Having an effective employee handbook and managing your dairy workforce with clarity and compassion are tools for your success as a dairy farm owner.
To help assure that your business and employee management tools are in place and current, join ODPA for "Managing Your Dairy Farm Workforce for Success," a human resource legal seminar Dec. 12 at the Shisler Conference Center in Wooster.
The seminar will feature Jim Petrie, an expert in employment and labor from Bricker & Eckler LLP of Columbus. Registration begins at 9:30 AM and the seminar will conclude by 1:30 pm. Lunch will be provided thanks to our Gold Level sponosrs. Learn more and register.