News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
2014 Farm Outlook Program
Dec. 18, 2013 | 07:30 am - 10:30 am
Circleville Presbyterian Church
134 E Mound St.
Farmers and agribusiness need to keep tuned into market trends, production economics and farm policy issues affecting farm profitability. Farmers, agribusinesses and others in the agricultural industry have the opportunity to learn more about the current farm outlook at an Ohio State University Extension 2014 Farm Outlook Program. Thirteen programs are scheduled beginning Dec. 12. Meetings are coordinated by local OSU Extension office and/or local agri-business to deliver Ohio State University’s foremost authorities.
Breakfast included. $20 per person, RSVP by Dec. 12 by calling the Pickaway County Extension Office at 740-474-7534.