News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Pipeline Issues Briefing Feb. 5 --CANCELLED
Feb. 5, 2014 | 08:30 am - 04:00 pm
Nationwide and Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center
2201 Fred Taylor Drive
***This event has been cancelled due to weather.***
Dale Arnold from Ohio Farm Bureau will be presenting during the Ohio Farmland Preservation Summit, "Pipeline Development in Ohio – The Real Natural Gas Challenge to Farmland Preservation."
Registration is $50 and includes continental breakfast and lunch. Deadline to register is Jan. 31.