News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Ohio Commercial Berry Production School March 4
Mar. 4, 2014 | 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
OSU South Centers
1864 Shyville Rd.
Dr. Imed Dami, Dr. Gary Gao, Brad Bergefurd, and Dave Scurlock are those from OSU that will be speakers at the workshop. Topics to be covered:
Strawberry Production and Marketing
Commercial Wine Grape Production
Commercial Raspberry Production Systems
Assessment of Winter Injuries of Grapevines
Pruning demonstrations of Grape, Blueberry, Blackberry, Raspberryand more! Cost is $25. Pre-registration is required and space is limited. Deadline to register is Feb. 25, 2014. To register, call 740-289-2071 Ext. 132 or email email@example.com.
Please see the flier for further details.