News & Events
- Northwest Ohio Ag-Business Breakfast Forum Sept. 18
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
Local Wind Energy Briefing Feb. 10
Feb. 10, 2014 | 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm
200 East Mansfield Street
During this briefing, Dale Arnold, Ohio Farm Bureau director of energy services, will discuss current federal and state legislative initiatives that indentify communities such as Crawford and Marion Counties as key areas for energy development. He will report on how several Ohio communities are already working with energy developers to establish utility scale wind energy projects. Also, he will discuss how project developers, government leaders, utilities and community members could work together to create and implement local energy development plans.
This meeting is free and requires no RSVP.