News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Farm Law Education Series - Risk Mitigation, lending, business planning Feb. 20
Feb. 20, 2014 | 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm
Madison County Chamber of Commerce
730 Keny Boulevard
Join Madison County Farm Bureau this February for the 2014 Farm Law Education Series.
Thursdays from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
All sessions are FREE, and will cover important topics for your farming operation. Advanced registration is required for all sessions. Sign up for one, or all of the sessions.
For more information, or to reserve your spot, contact Wright Law Co. LPA at 614-791-9112, or email email@example.com. Please include the number of attendees and the dates you plan to attend.
Feb. 6 Estate and Farm Succession. Planning techniques, including Trusts and Wills.
Feb. 13 Medicaid and Long Term Care Planning. Farm specific strategies.
Feb. 20 Risk Mitigation tools and Ag lending. Business Planning and Liability Management. LLC’s, how
they help, and how they are misunderstood.
Feb. 27 Contracts, Sales, Leases, and General Farm Issues. Open floor discussion of any and all legal issues.
All sessions take place at Madison County Chamber of Commerce, 730 Keny Boulevard, London, Ohio 43140. A light meal will be provided. Please see attachment.