News & Events
- Pipeline Easement Issues Briefing Sept. 17
- Northwest Ohio Ag-Business Breakfast Forum Sept. 18
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
Domestic Well Ownership Issues Briefing March 17
Mar. 17, 2014 | 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Scio United Methodist Church
117 Maple Street
As investments or to preserve "free gas" provisions, landowners are purchasing oil and gas wells from energy service providers. Learn more about well owner responsibilities concerning liability insurance, decommission bonding, emergency management planning, facility maintenance and annual reporting requirements.
This is a program sponsored by Carroll, Harrison, Jefferson and Tuscarawas County Farm Bureaus and is open to the public. Contact the county Farm Bureau office at 330-339-7211 for more information.