News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Energy Issues Briefing in Seneca County
Apr. 17, 2014 | 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Seneca Count fairgrounds youth building
100 Hopewell Ave.
Tiffin, OH 44883
This informational meeting is for Seneca & Sandusky County landowners that live in the townships affected by the proposed Melmore sub-station construction and improvement work at the Fremont Center, Tiffin Center and Greenlawn stations.
Dale Arnold, OFBF Director for Energy Services, and Steve Irwin, OPSB Outreach Manager, will be on hand to present and answer questions. Dale also will answer questions regarding all utility leases. This is open to the pubic, please invite landowner neighbors.