News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
The Wildlife in Your Woods May 9
May. 9, 2014 | 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
1760 University Drive
This day-long class is all about the non-game wildlife in your woods. Spend the day learning about the birds, amphibians, reptiles, and mammals making your woods their home. Learn how to not only attract a variety of these species to your woodlot with proper management but also how to monitor them!
The is class will begin indoors in the morning and end outdoors with a walk through wildife habitats where we will further discuss monitoring techniques, management tips, and search a vernal pool for frogs and salamanders.
This class will take place on The Ohio State University's Mansfield Campus - in Riedl Hall.
Registration is $35 and includes lunch and handout materials along with a copy of Getting to Know Salamanders in Ohio.