News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Farmed and Confused: The GMO and non-GMO Discussion May 15
May. 15, 2014 | 11:30 am - 02:00 pm
DiLucia’s Banquet Room
2610 Elm Road
Trumbull County Farm Bureau and the League of Women Voters of Trumbull County will host the event “Farmed and Confused: The GMO and non-GMO Discussion,” May 15. Doors will open at 11:45AM and the program will begin promptly at noon.
The event will consist of a panel of local farmers and experts to discuss GMO and non-GMO practices and will be available to take questions from the audience. A buffet lunch will be provided by the Trumbull County Farm Bureau and will be free to Farm Bureau members, who must show their membership card at the door. Non-members will have a $5 fee collected at the door.
Please RSVP to Trumbull County Farm Bureau by phone at 800-410-4613 or by email at email@example.com. For more information on the Trumbull County Farm Bureau or the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation, please visit the website www.trumbullfb.org, call the local county Farm Bureau Office at 800-410-4613, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. at DiLucia’s Banquet Room on 2610 Elm Road in Warren.