News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Strawberry Plasticulture Field Night May 22
May. 22, 2014 | 06:00 pm - 09:00 pm
OSU South Centers
1864 Shyville Rd.
OSU South Centers is hosting a field night where plasticulture and matted row strawberry field research will be showcased.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Winter protection techniques;
- Israeli drip irrigation demonstration and management;
- Row cover management;
- Cultivar evaluations;
- Pest and disease control;
- Spotted Wing Drosophila monitoring and trapping; and
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques.
To register contact Charissa McGlothin at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 740-289-2071 ext. 132. Deadline to register is May 19. Cost is $15 and included handouts and dinner.