News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
CropKing Two-Day Grower Workshop Aug. 21-22
Aug. 21, 2014 - Aug. 22, 2014
134 West Drive
CropKing’s Grower Workshops train participants on the technical side of hydroponic growing with hands on experience. Covering subjects from plant biology and greenhouse structure to plant nutrition and nutrient mixing, the workshops cater to growers of all levels. The company’s technical support and education team consists of design engineers, construction specialists, and horticulturalists, including a PhD of Horticulture, all of whom are on-site, in-office daily at CropKing’s headquarters in Lodi.The cost of the Two-Day Grower Workshop is $595 for two people; additional third and fourth person can be added for $250 each. The price includes lunch on both days, a comprehensive Grower Workbook, and a discount towards the CropKing Technical Support Package.
For more information, contact CropKing at 330-302-4203 or online.