News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Electric Transmission Line Issues Briefing Sept. 3
Sep. 3, 2014 | 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Troy Public Library
419 W. Main Street
A variety of interstate, intrastate and local oil and gas collection networks are being installed throughout Ohio. Learn the basics of creating an effective easement agreement across private property. Issues concerning financial compensation, natural resources conservation, repair/remediation and conditions where eminent domain provision apply are presented.
Contact Miami County Farm Bureau at 937-335-1471 to register.