News & Events
- 2014 Workshop on Ag Terrorism: Threats, Impacts and Challenges Sept. 24-25
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 25
- NE Ohio Farm to School Regional Workshop Sept. 26
- Agricultural Fertilizer Applicator Certification Program Training Sept. 26
- Your Woods, Water and Wildlife Oct. 2
Energy Audit, Royalty and Tax Issues Briefing Sept. 8
Sep. 8, 2014 | 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm
Atwood Lake Lodge
2650 Lodge Road SW
Many landowners are asking how royalty payments are monitored from well head to market. Learn how royalties are definied starting with lease language, and what landowners need to determine with regard to metering technology, taxes and production charges. Additional issues to consider in employing audit services are explored.
Contact the Tuscarawas, Carroll, Harrison, and Jefferson County Farm Bureaus at 330-339-7211 for more information.