News & Events
You might also like
- Statement on Gov. Kasich’s announcement of Ohio’s commitment to water quality
- Ohio Farm Bureau’s response to the Toledo water crisis
- Senate Bill 150: Separating facts and fiction
- Ohio water research and resources
- AFBF pushes back against U.S. EPA’s ‘federal land grab’
Bolenders, Weaver will represent Ohio in national competitions
Adam and Aubrey Bolender of Russelville have been recognized as the 2010 Outstanding Young Farmers. The award recognizes individuals or couples age 35 or younger for their accomplishments in their farming operations and their leadership in the agricultural community.
Jenifer Weaver of North Jackson was recognized as the recipient of the Excellence in Agriculture Award by Ohio Farm Bureau Federation. The award recognizes successful people age 35 or younger who are involved in farming but whose primary occupations are not farming or owning an agricultural business. The award is based on involvement in agriculture and participation in Farm Bureau and other community organizations.
The Bolenders and Weaver will represent Ohio in the national contest during the American Farm Bureau Federation annual meeting in Atlanta in January.