News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF continues to focus on water issues
- Four things you need to know from the 2014 AgChat Conference
- Connecting and network developing
- Learning where to find the answers
- Learning to be more proactive for agriculture
Finney joins Farm Bureau staff
Leah Finney has been named director of legal education for Ohio Farm Bureau Federation.
Among her duties, Finney will provide legal information and educational services to OFBF members and staff, monitor developing legal issues and provide support to OFBF’s public policy team on legislative and regulatory affairs.
Finney earned a bachelor’s degree in agricultural communications and her Juris Doctorate from Ohio State University. Prior to graduation, she interned at the Ohio Department of Agriculture, the OSU office of legal affairs and was a research assistant in the OSU agricultural and rural law program. Finney grew up on a farm in Jefferson County, where she was active in Farm Bureau youth programs and 4-H.