News & Events
You might also like
- The Food Dialogues®: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
Farmers a bit surprised by Oprah's Vegan Challenge show
When farmers learned that Oprah Winfrey was doing a show promoting a vegan lifestyle there was more than a little concern. But to the surprise of much of the agricultural community, the show may actually have done farmers a favor.
Listen to Ohio Farm Bureau’s David White and Seth Teter share some analysis about Oprah's Vegan Challenge with Joe Cornely. (Click this link or the one to the left to open the audio)
Did you watch the show? Do you think it was balanced, or was there something missing? Is the transparent way Cargill opened its doors a move that pays off for farmers? - Share your thoughts below!
- Read an Ohio Farm Bureau member's take on Oprah's one-week vegan lifestyle challenge in his blog.
- Share why Oprah should visit your Farm on the "Oprah, come visit my farm" Facebook Page.