News & Events
You might also like
- Media campaign highlights farmersí efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
- New e-newsletter for young ag professionals
OFBF Public Policy programming honored as one of best in nation
Ohio Farm Bureau Federationís (OFBF) grassroots public policy programming was honored today as one of the best in the nation.
The American Farm Bureau Federation presented OFBF with the traveling FBACT (Farm Bureau Agricultural Contact Team) trophy for the Midwest Region. The award is based upon five grassroots areas: participation in federal issues, member visits to Washington, D.C., in-state grassroots activities, other activities, and recruitment.
The award is presented once every congressional cycle. This is the second consecutive award won by Ohio.
More details on this outstanding accomplishment are forthcoming. Congratulations to Ohioís public policy volunteers and staff!