News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohioís tax system
OFBF Public Policy programming honored as one of best in nation
Ohio Farm Bureau Federationís (OFBF) grassroots public policy programming was honored today as one of the best in the nation.
The American Farm Bureau Federation presented OFBF with the traveling FBACT (Farm Bureau Agricultural Contact Team) trophy for the Midwest Region. The award is based upon five grassroots areas: participation in federal issues, member visits to Washington, D.C., in-state grassroots activities, other activities, and recruitment.
The award is presented once every congressional cycle. This is the second consecutive award won by Ohio.
More details on this outstanding accomplishment are forthcoming. Congratulations to Ohioís public policy volunteers and staff!