News & Events
You might also like
- The Food Dialogues®: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
Ohio taking new path toward job creation
Mark Kvamme, director of the Ohio Department of Development, appears on Ohio Farm Bureau’s radio show Town Hall Ohio this weekend to discuss a new private-public partnership intended to bring jobs to the state.
Kvamme, a Silicon Valley venture capitalist, is spearheading the creation of a non-profit organization called Jobs Ohio that will focus on retaining and attracting businesses.
During the show, Kvamme outlines how Ohio must identify and leverage its strengths to position itself for success in a global economy.
Click the video above for a preview of the show from inside the Town Hall Ohio radio studio.
Visit the Town Hall Ohio archive to listen to past shows and find out what stations broadcast Town Hall Ohio (as well as show broadcast times).