News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Livestock Coalition accepting nominations for 'Neighbor of the Year' awards
- Ohio Agricultural Hall of Fame Inductees announced
- Ohio Congressional delegation involved in Farm Bill progress
- Itís half a ton, itís on the loose and it wants to run. Stay calm?
- Legal tips for all purpose vehicle use
NRCS Chief talks conservation, farm bill, water quality on Town Hall Ohio
Conservation programs, the Farm Bill, water quality and the issues at Grand Lake St. Marys in western Ohio were all topics of discussion on a recent recording of Ohio Farm Bureau Federationís radio program, Town Hall Ohio.
Natural Resources Conservation Services (NRCS) Chief Dave White joined OFBFís Senior Director of Legislative and Regulatory Policy Adam Sharp to discuss the issues with Town Hall Ohio Host Joe Cornely.
Click the video to the left for a preview of the show from inside the studio, where White gives examples of water quality issues currently facing the United States.
The show airs the weekend of March 12-13.