News & Events
You might also like
- Township trustees can help landowners work through line fence disputes
- What you need to know about Ohio's new nutrient law
- How deer damage permit changes will affect farmers
- Why should you join AgriPOWER? My top six reasons to apply
- AgriPOWER: Springboard to involvement, change
NRCS Chief talks conservation, farm bill, water quality on Town Hall Ohio
Conservation programs, the Farm Bill, water quality and the issues at Grand Lake St. Marys in western Ohio were all topics of discussion on a recent recording of Ohio Farm Bureau Federation’s radio program, Town Hall Ohio.
Natural Resources Conservation Services (NRCS) Chief Dave White joined OFBF’s Senior Director of Legislative and Regulatory Policy Adam Sharp to discuss the issues with Town Hall Ohio Host Joe Cornely.
Click the video to the left for a preview of the show from inside the studio, where White gives examples of water quality issues currently facing the United States.
The show airs the weekend of March 12-13.