News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
NRCS Chief talks conservation, farm bill, water quality on Town Hall Ohio
Conservation programs, the Farm Bill, water quality and the issues at Grand Lake St. Marys in western Ohio were all topics of discussion on a recent recording of Ohio Farm Bureau Federation’s radio program, Town Hall Ohio.
Natural Resources Conservation Services (NRCS) Chief Dave White joined OFBF’s Senior Director of Legislative and Regulatory Policy Adam Sharp to discuss the issues with Town Hall Ohio Host Joe Cornely.
Click the video to the left for a preview of the show from inside the studio, where White gives examples of water quality issues currently facing the United States.
The show airs the weekend of March 12-13.