News & Events
You might also like
- Five questions to ask when approached about pipeline construction
- Newly formed Ohio State advisory team
- Workers’ comp billing system update, deadlines changing
- Board of Tax Appeals ruling that could affect you, input needed
- Ohio State Fair Land & Living Exhibit -- 2014 Schedule of Events
Scholarship fund honors Hollingshead
The Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has established a new scholarship program in memory of long-time Ohio Farm Bureau staff member Cindy Hollingshead, who passed away this year after serving 39 years as the organization’s executive secretary.
Through a career that spanned several decades of profound change, Hollingshead helped Farm Bureau leaders expand the organization and was an active volunteer for local government and community service activities. Organization dynamics, community needs and volunteer support are skills that Hollingshead developed over a lifetime. As those skills are now making their way to classrooms and academic programs, the objective of the Cindy Hollingshead Scholarship Fund is to assist students who plan to pursue careers focusing on agriculture, community service and association leadership.