News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio farm families honored for conservation efforts
- Working for a more fair CAUV formula
- Be wary of recent attempts to create county charters
- Help support 'Yes, Yes, No' State ballot campaign
- WOTUS woes: Dozens of lawsuits filed over controversial EPA water rule
Scholarship fund honors Hollingshead
The Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has established a new scholarship program in memory of long-time Ohio Farm Bureau staff member Cindy Hollingshead, who passed away this year after serving 39 years as the organizationís executive secretary.
Through a career that spanned several decades of profound change, Hollingshead helped Farm Bureau leaders expand the organization and was an active volunteer for local government and community service activities. Organization dynamics, community needs and volunteer support are skills that Hollingshead developed over a lifetime. As those skills are now making their way to classrooms and academic programs, the objective of the Cindy Hollingshead Scholarship Fund is to assist students who plan to pursue careers focusing on agriculture, community service and association leadership.