News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohio’s tax system
Remembering Lindsay Hill
Ohio agriculture suffered a shocking loss with the tragic death of farm broadcaster Lindsay Hill. She was killed in an auto accident May 19 in western Ohio.
Hill, 31, was serving as president of the National Association of Farm Broadcasting and was Director of Agribusiness for Ag Day TV and U.S. Farm Report. Her career included serving farmers while at ABN Radio, WRFD and the Buckeye Ag Radio Network. Hill was also co-host of Ohio Farm Bureau’s Ohio Farm and Country television program. She was a winner of Ohio’s Excellence in Agriculture contest in 2009 and an enthusiastic supporter of many agricultural organizations and causes.