News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau to make $1 million investment in water quality action plan
- Farmers can now enroll in new dairy Margin Protection Program
- House passes bill against EPA’s proposed water rule change
- OFBF Young Ag Professionals and AgriPOWER trip to D.C.
- OFBF continues to focus on water issues
Our Ohio: Telling Agriculture’s Story
Buckeye Farm News
Coming up on ‘Our Ohio’ TV
New episodes of Our Ohio television began airing Jan. 10. Upcoming story topics include raising soybeans for biodiesel production, Lake Farmpark, Freshwater Farms aquaculture operation and a house built entirely of recycled materials. The show airs on all Ohio public television stations, including Cincinnati’s WCET Sundays at noon. For air dates and times, visit www.OurOhio.org, "TV/Videos," then “where to watch.”
New for teachers
Ohio Farm Bureau has a new way to reach teachers to let them know about all the educational materials available to them. OFBF created a new newsletter, Teacher’s Lounge, which is being included in each Our Ohio magazine and then is posted on the Our Ohio Web site. See them at www.OurOhio.org, "Food/Families," then “Teacher’s Lounge.” To sign up to receive the newsletter, contact Judy Roush at 614-246-8243 or e-mail email@example.com.