News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF members urge legislators to take action on CAUV
- Ohio Youth Capital Challenge finalists to compete during state fair
- County Farm Bureau annual meetings announced
- Urgent: Action Needed Now on CAUV
- OFBF responds to high nitrate water warning in Columbus
Ohio Sheep Improvement Association offers Ralph Grimshaw Memorial Scholarship
The Ohio Sheep Improvement Association (OSIA) is once again offering the Ralph Grimshaw Memorial Scholarship to college-aged sheep producers in 2011. The $1,000 scholarship is available to young people involved sheep production and management in Ohio. Contributions for the scholarship have been provided by Ohio Sheep Improvement Association members and proceeds from the silent auction held at the annual Buckeye Shepherd’s Symposium.
Requirements for the scholarship are listed on the application, which may be accessed from www.ohiosheep.org, by calling 614-246-8285 or emailing [email protected].
Completed scholarship applications must be postmarked by July 1, 2011.