News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau to make $1 million investment in water quality action plan
- Farmers can now enroll in new dairy Margin Protection Program
- House passes bill against EPA’s proposed water rule change
- OFBF Young Ag Professionals and AgriPOWER trip to D.C.
- OFBF continues to focus on water issues
Ohio Sheep Improvement Association offers Ralph Grimshaw Memorial Scholarship
The Ohio Sheep Improvement Association (OSIA) is once again offering the Ralph Grimshaw Memorial Scholarship to college-aged sheep producers in 2011. The $1,000 scholarship is available to young people involved sheep production and management in Ohio. Contributions for the scholarship have been provided by Ohio Sheep Improvement Association members and proceeds from the silent auction held at the annual Buckeye Shepherd’s Symposium.
Requirements for the scholarship are listed on the application, which may be accessed from www.ohiosheep.org, by calling 614-246-8285 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed scholarship applications must be postmarked by July 1, 2011.