News & Events
You might also like
- AFBF Foundation for Agriculture names children’s book of the year
- Young Ag Professionals start new group
- Forum explores human-animal bond
- Highland County farmers receive ‘hero’ award
- How 'Farmland' will help bridge the gap between farmers and consumers
Hardin County Farm Bureau presents $2,500 Reward
Ronald Travasso of Marion was presented a $2,500 check for providing information that led to the arrest and conviction of an individual who attempted to commit burglary at the home of Paul Dildine, a Farm Bureau member in Hardin County.
Ohio Farm Bureau's $2,500 Reward Program is available to all Ohio Farm Bureau members and is one of many valuable benefits of Ohio Farm Bureau membership.