News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Come to the Ohio State Fair!
Ohio Gov. John Kasich held a news conference Thursday to promote the Ohio State Fair, which will be held July 27 – August 7 at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus.
Kasich announced several new items on the fair agenda including nightly fireworks and free admission for fourth grade students and their chaperone. The free admission is part of an agriculture education program hosted by the Ohio Department of Agriculture, Ohio Farm Bureau and other Ohio ag commodity organizations.