News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohio’s tax system
Come to the Ohio State Fair!
Ohio Gov. John Kasich held a news conference Thursday to promote the Ohio State Fair, which will be held July 27 – August 7 at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus.
Kasich announced several new items on the fair agenda including nightly fireworks and free admission for fourth grade students and their chaperone. The free admission is part of an agriculture education program hosted by the Ohio Department of Agriculture, Ohio Farm Bureau and other Ohio ag commodity organizations.