News & Events
You might also like
- Township trustees can help landowners work through line fence disputes
- What you need to know about Ohio's new nutrient law
- How deer damage permit changes will affect farmers
- Why should you join AgriPOWER? My top six reasons to apply
- AgriPOWER: Springboard to involvement, change
Come to the Ohio State Fair!
Ohio Gov. John Kasich held a news conference Thursday to promote the Ohio State Fair, which will be held July 27 – August 7 at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus.
Kasich announced several new items on the fair agenda including nightly fireworks and free admission for fourth grade students and their chaperone. The free admission is part of an agriculture education program hosted by the Ohio Department of Agriculture, Ohio Farm Bureau and other Ohio ag commodity organizations.