News & Events
You might also like
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
Come to the Ohio State Fair!
Ohio Gov. John Kasich held a news conference Thursday to promote the Ohio State Fair, which will be held July 27 – August 7 at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus.
Kasich announced several new items on the fair agenda including nightly fireworks and free admission for fourth grade students and their chaperone. The free admission is part of an agriculture education program hosted by the Ohio Department of Agriculture, Ohio Farm Bureau and other Ohio ag commodity organizations.