News & Events
You might also like
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
Berk named organization director
As organization director, Berk will act as liaison between the county Farm Bureaus and OFBF. He will assist the county groups as they develop and implement programs to strengthen the organization and enhance its ability to serve its members.
Berk is a native of Licking County and raised 4-H pigs, lambs and turkeys. He graduated from Washington and Jefferson College in Pennsylvania where he was a member of the biological sciences honor society. Prior to joining Farm Bureau, he served two years in Paraguay as an agricultural extensionist for the U.S. Peace Corps.