News & Events
You might also like
- Statement on Gov. Kasich’s announcement of Ohio’s commitment to water quality
- Ohio Farm Bureau’s response to the Toledo water crisis
- Senate Bill 150: Separating facts and fiction
- Ohio water research and resources
- AFBF pushes back against U.S. EPA’s ‘federal land grab’
Berk named organization director
As organization director, Berk will act as liaison between the county Farm Bureaus and OFBF. He will assist the county groups as they develop and implement programs to strengthen the organization and enhance its ability to serve its members.
Berk is a native of Licking County and raised 4-H pigs, lambs and turkeys. He graduated from Washington and Jefferson College in Pennsylvania where he was a member of the biological sciences honor society. Prior to joining Farm Bureau, he served two years in Paraguay as an agricultural extensionist for the U.S. Peace Corps.