News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Berk named organization director
As organization director, Berk will act as liaison between the county Farm Bureaus and OFBF. He will assist the county groups as they develop and implement programs to strengthen the organization and enhance its ability to serve its members.
Berk is a native of Licking County and raised 4-H pigs, lambs and turkeys. He graduated from Washington and Jefferson College in Pennsylvania where he was a member of the biological sciences honor society. Prior to joining Farm Bureau, he served two years in Paraguay as an agricultural extensionist for the U.S. Peace Corps.