News & Events
You might also like
- 2015 County Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- Farm Bureau supports new nutrient bill
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
Nationwide offers member discounts and extra coverages
Buckeye Farm News
How do you save 10 percent on farm insurance and get up to nine additional insurance coverages at no extra cost as an Ohio Farm Bureau member? It begins with asking for a Farm Bureau rate quote from a Nationwide agent. To locate an agent, visit Nationwide.com or call 877-ON-YOUR-SIDE.
As the founder of Nationwide, OFBF continues to endorse Nationwide’s insurance coverages, many of which come with special rates for OFBF members.
For example, OFBF members may receive a 10 percent farm rate discount from Nationwide Agribusiness on its AgriChoice farm insurance policy. Another exclusive Farm Bureau member benefit is the “additional coverages” endorsement built into the AgriChoice policy. Only OFBF members insured with an AgriChoice policy may receive the additional coverages at no additional cost, such as:
- Identity theft protection up to $15,000
- Business property
- Personal property at a dwelling other than the insured’s
- Money, gold, etc.
- Landlord’s furnishings
- Refrigerated products
- Removal of fallen trees and debris
- Theft of firearms, silverware, precious stones
- Credit card fraud, forgery, and counterfeit currency
Members also may qualify for up to a 10 percent discount on Nationwide insurance for cars and home, as well as for savings on other coverages.
Contact a Nationwide agent for more details on all the insurance benefits and discounts available to OFBF members.
Contributed by Nationwide Insurance; Nationwide: Life, Property and Auto Insurance. Ohio Farm Bureau sponsors and endorses the Nationwide family of companies, which insure more farms than any other group in the United States.