News & Events
You might also like
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
USDA Notice to Hispanic or Women Farmers and Ranchers
Farmers and ranchers who believe that the United States Department of Agricutlure has improperly denied them farm loan benefits between 1981 and 2000 because they are Hispanic or because they are women may be eligible to apply for compensation.
You may be eligible to apply if:1)You sought a farm loan or farm-loan servicing from USDA during that period; and 2) the loan was denied, provided late, approved for a lesser amount than requested, approved with restrictive conditions, or USDA failed to provide an appropriate loan service; and3) you believe these actions occurred because you are Hispanic or female.
To learn more, call 1-888-508-4429 or visit www.farmerclaims.gov.