News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF continues to focus on water issues
- Four things you need to know from the 2014 AgChat Conference
- Connecting and network developing
- Learning where to find the answers
- Learning to be more proactive for agriculture
At the 'pinnacle'
Buckeye Farm News
During the 90th annual meeting, Ohio Farm Bureau was presented with American Farm Bureau’s new Pinnacle Award, given to the best Farm Bureaus in each membership category for overall outstanding program achievement combined with membership growth.
Also, for the third straight year, OFBF had the distinction of winning four out of a possible five President’s Awards, twice as many as its closest competitor. The organization received the Award for Excellence in all five program areas – Agriculture Education and Promotion; Leadership Development; Member Services; Policy Implementation; and Public Relations and Information.
OFBF President Brent Porteus credited the success to the hard work of the organization's volunteers.