News & Events
You might also like
- Congress extends tax breaks beneficial to farmers
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
Join the conversation Sept. 16
Sept. 16, Ohio Farm Bureau is inviting farmers, nonfarmers and other members of Ohio's food community to join a conversation about Ohio food.
The event is the second in Farm Bureau's ongoing Bringing It to the Table conversations designed to strengthen Ohio's food community by bringing people together to identify opportunities for farmers, nonfarmers and other members of the food chain community.
Ohio Farm Bureau is looking for people who want to add their voice to the conversation at the tours of Sippel Family Farm and Hord Livestock Co. in north central Ohio. Participants will visit the farms to take a personal look at the factors that led these farmers to pursue unique paths. An interactive panel discussion will then explore the state of our food system.
Space is limited. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to relate the perspective you can bring to the discussion.
Editor's Note: Read a recap of the first Bringing It to the Table event.