News & Events
You might also like
- Hirsch: What we do at this meeting matters
- Ohio needs more infrastructure, food processing to meet demand for local food
- Tips for entrepreneurs overheard at the Ohio Farm and Food Leadership Forum
- Catlett tells farmers to prepare for the golden age of agriculture
- Transition Planning and Social Security Benefits
$2,500 reward issued in Gallia County
Pictured from left: Farm Bureau Organization Director Kim Harless, County Commissioner and Farm Bureau member Joe Foster, whose property was stolen, award recipient Adam Massie, Prosecuting Attorney Jeff Adkins and Sheriff Joe Browning.
Photo courtesy of Gallia Farm Bureau.