News & Events
You might also like
- Five Tips on Drainage Law
- 2014 Ohio Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- How OFBF members are working to change a law affecting road access
- Animals make our lives better
- A non-partisan look at the implications of the Affordable Care Act
$2,500 reward issued in Gallia County
Pictured from left: Farm Bureau Organization Director Kim Harless, County Commissioner and Farm Bureau member Joe Foster, whose property was stolen, award recipient Adam Massie, Prosecuting Attorney Jeff Adkins and Sheriff Joe Browning.
Photo courtesy of Gallia Farm Bureau.