News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau helping farmers meet their water quality goals
- Restructured Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation has $10 million goal
- Protecting, improving agritourism
- Ohio Supreme Court case examines how grain bins are taxed
- A broader look at Ohio’s tax system
$2,500 reward issued in Gallia County
Pictured from left: Farm Bureau Organization Director Kim Harless, County Commissioner and Farm Bureau member Joe Foster, whose property was stolen, award recipient Adam Massie, Prosecuting Attorney Jeff Adkins and Sheriff Joe Browning.
Photo courtesy of Gallia Farm Bureau.